This simple slice is bursting with apricots, and topped with a tempting layer of milk chocolate.
How to Make
1. Line the base of an 18cm x 28cm baking tin with baking paper.
2. Combine biscuit crumbs, apricots and coconut in a large bowl.
3. Place NESTLE Sweetened Condensed Milk and butter in a medium saucepan. Stir over a medium heat until melted. Stir into dry ingredients.
4. Press mixture into prepared tin.
5. Pour NESTLE Milk Melts over slice, allow to set. Cut into squares to serve.
NOTE: Allow refrigeration time.
- Serves – 24 people
- Preparation Time – 15 minutes
- Cooking Time – 3 minutes
- 250g plain sweet biscuits, crumbed
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 395g can NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 125g butter
- 1 1/4 cups NESTLÉ Milk Melts, melted