White Choc Chip Cookies
Deliciously moorish, we dare you to stop at one!
How to Make
1. Preheat oven to 170°C/150°C fan forced. Grease and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat butter and brown sugar until pale and creamy, add egg; beat until just combined. Stir in flour and add NESTLÉ White CHOC BITS. Mix until well combined.
3. Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls; place 4cm apart on prepared trays; gently press down on cookies to flatten slightly. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Set aside on trays for 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serves – 30
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
- 125g butter, softened
- ¾ cup (165g) brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups (255g) self raising flour, sifted
- 250g pkt NESTLÉ White CHOC BITS